Learning to Love Yourself

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I'M BACK

Hey Everyone! I'm Back!!
I haven't written in about a month or so I guess. I've been doing well with school, straight "A's" so far. I've been busy too with school. I've also been busy writing a guest blog for "JingleJangleJungle.net" to be posted Sunday, March 29, 2015.

So, this is my blog on self-esteem. And mine is real low right now. I haven't been doing well in this area lately. I quit my job in January so I could attend school full-time. Well, I didn't realize I was sitting in front of a computer so much that I gained 20 lbs. So, I've been down on myself because of my weight. I also have been second guessing whether I'm good enough for my fiance or not. He's the good one. I'm the one with all of the addiction problems. I have all of the no-good friends. I am still a happy and loving person. Just not so much with myself. I'm not going to sit here and spew depression. I want to know why I feel this way about myself. What on earth gave me a complex this bad? I mean, I've always had self-esteem problems, but not like this. I just feel ugly. The funny thing was if I was a friend to myself, I'd tell myself to stop being ridiculous! That not everyone was a 4 and that I was beautiful in my own way. That everyone had their own beauty. But I'm not my friend, I'm myself, and I feel blah!!

As anyone ever felt this way? Felt like they weren't good enough for someone, after 9 years!?!? I wish I could figure out how to put the comments on my blog. That's another thing. I'm not computer smart. I have this simple blog (2 blogs) that I started. They were supposed to be for me. So I could talk about y issues, not so much for something interesting for people to read. I was supposed to blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on my "Addiction" blog and Tuesday and Thursday on my "Self-esteem" blog. You can see how well that worked out, I don't follow through on anything. I even can't believe I'm still in school!

Well, this gives me something to think about at least. Hopefully next time I'll have something more upbeat and positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment